Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Earrings!!

Sterling silver, swarovski crystal and ocean jasper.

Sterling silver, rose quartz and rhodonite.

Sterling silver, swarovski crystal and ocean jasper.

Sterling silver, rosewood, ocean jasper.

Sterling silver and iolite.

Sterling silver and iolite. (again)

14k gold fill earwires, sterling silver, brass, rosewood and ocean jasper.

Sterling silver and amethyst.

Here are some earrings that will soon appear in my Etsy shop. I am not very satisfied with the pictures so I might try to take some more before I put them in the shop.
I am loving the earwires which I bought from Rocki's supplies.
She has inspired me to try to make my own. I just find it difficult to get each one the same.
Well, enjoy and check in a day or so for these lovelies to show up in the shop.

No comments: