Monday, November 2, 2009

I am having a jewellery sale on November 21st. A friend of mine has been very gracious and offered to host it at her place from 1 pm to 5pm. If you are interested in coming please email me for more details. I have been making alot of jewellery but really I have so many more ideas than time. And getting pictures is practically impossible so there haven't been any blog posts or Etsy listings. I did do a custom bracelet adn I am hoping and waiting to hear from the lady who purchased it. I am really nervous about the shipping. Usually the post office ladies have you fill out a customs thing, but this time she didn't so I am concerned that it will get hung up in customs or worse just go missing. That has happened to me 2 times when I bought stuff. The seller of one of the purchases was really great and sent a replacement item. Well, here are some sneak peaks for you. Take care and be well!

No comments: