Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you, thank you , thank you!!


Thank you Georgia and everybody who came to my jewellery show on Saturday. It was the first time I had ever done something like that and it was very encouraging. I would like to especially like to thank Georgia for hosting. Her apartment is gorgeous and really made my jewellery look glamorous and everyone was loving the perfect view of the river and the rain. I would love to do little parties like that some more so I will just let you all know, that as a hostess (or host) you will recieve 10% off any jewellery you want plus 10% of my total sales for the night will be credited towards any items you want. And I love doing custom stuff with your intentions lovingly placed right into the piece and stones especially picked for your needs so feel free to contact me about designing something before your show!

No comments: