Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well, let me see, where have I been? I have been here, mothering I suppose. It does take up the majority of my time and energy. So my Etsy shop is bare at the moment. I have put all of my pieces into a couple different stores. Have you seen OhKuol? It is a great store here in Vancouver that sells jewellery and bags and clothes all from different local artists. So some stuff is there and some stuff is in my home town at a store called East of Java. It is in PortMcNeill. If you are ever on the North Island check it out!
So I have this friend who lives so far away. She is getting married this month and I cannot go. I suck! So I wanted to do something special to assuage my guilt and to let her know that even though I can't get my shit together enough to come to her wedding I do love her. So I made her a necklace.

So now I have to get organized and start making things again. I have so many ideas but I just can't seem to clear up my work station or tear myself away from the TV and computer. It is a mental block I am having. But it won't last long, so stay tuned and the new stuff will start pouring in. =)

No comments: